A little non-bluish day than Monday

Dear Heyyeeyayo,

Today, just felt really big and fat today. Sigh. Mood was a little better than yesterday; as I think I felt more appreciative than yesterday, but still felt something is missing. Felt like I didn't try to live my best, didn't try to make the day out to be what it should be. I ill-treat the fortune that was given to me. Yet, knowing all these, I don't know what should I do. I felt like I've kept thinking about unnecessary things and events.. which I supposed you could guess it.. Ah Liang.. Hai. I really hope I can better myself from him. Not to lost the meaning of loving someone, but to learn how to manage my feelings well. I really can't say I love him, but just still feel thankful and amazed that he makes me feel something different from the others that I've gotten to know. I appreciate this meet up, hence hoping to want more of it. I really don't wish to spend time feeling sad about it. I feel really tired..
I got so many things to thank for. All the people around me, all the things that I have, all the very beautiful skies, nights, sun-rays, clouds, moon, stars and many others that pass by me probably without me knowing how to appreciate them yet. I still have so much to learn and understand. I can't coop myself up thinking that I'm always right and perfect. I am not. I got to be understanding, humble and really, sincere. I got to be.

Need to thank Ah Poh for accompanying me these few days. She had been messaging me, despite me not being very helpful to her, she continues to message me even though probably there are nothing important to talk about. And to sister for making me feel that she is always welcoming me to her home, and her. To my brother too, for making me feel like my stupid ideas are always supported by him. For example, celebrating our daddy's birthday today. Thank you..
My mum too.
My colleagues were all nice to me too. Thank you!

To Ah Liang: Though I've always, have been thinking and missing you, but I hope I won't get depressed about it. I hope while doing that, I could still go on with my life as appreciative as I can. Will you somehow, miracle-ly, give me such strength too. I know I've no rights, no capabilities, and even no looks to even think about you, not to say wishing you to like me. But I hope I manage to leave a positive image in you. I hope. Nonetheless, I should stop talking about you I guess. Jiayou!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My happiness, and egg-small-ghost.