hahaha. omgg. while i was facebook-ing..i saw lots of me being tagged by meiying! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLL! ..... so all i wanna say is we went to st james powerhouse. hahaha..i dont know whether i type the place of the name correct or not. NVM! me, i dont have any photos yet, all's with that that that meiying and some at that that that fiona. and there is one taken using the camera at the marina barrage! hohohoo.. and it's free! we should go again when there's no rain.. and the supercute blue shirt guy! i love blue. i love shirt. i love guy. hahaha. and i love meiying new blogskin! so unique! peck and fiona and me should also do that as well, maybe i will try sooon.
Dear Heyyeeyayo & Greenie, Good Morning. Am here to disturb again. Hope you are all doing well. Sorry too for going and coming as and when. Thank you so much too. Not sure what to write here when I have come to here. Had things in mind but became blank once reached here. Sorry to keep being a burden to you. Just felt that the changes I had all these time have became so bad. Age doesn't makes me this way. It's the way I think. Heyyeeyayo and Greenie, am I afraid again. What am afraid of. What do will it be correct? Will it be not what I wanted or hope or expect? Have become more inconsiderate, inpatient, rude, selfish, mean, ungracious. How and what do I do about it. Hope everyone is happy and healthy. Hope everyone get what they wish and hope for. Heyyeeyayo and Greeine, I hope you all are as well. Thank you again.
Comments