M.A.I.N.T.E.N.A.N.C.E

Under Maintenance.............. for long long time.
Suddenly..
I said i will post if Peck posted. And she really post yesterday. Me and my clever mouth. Previously was real lazy to blog, that's why so long since I update my blog haha.

Yesterday had a talk together with SSF. First, I will try my best to be punctual everyday, and also to buck up for our last sem in RP. Then still have FYP! So so so so so difficult. i know i still not very clear, cause often i listen to the explanations, i still not very sure about it. lolll. Have to keep confirm again. I think can help them improve their patience. hahaha

Anyway, Halloween this weekend! AHHH hahahaha. i will see again. Discuss more with Shiqin and the rest tmr, and finalise my decision. 28 dollars per entrace, can eat how many chicken ban mian? problem of the day. haha.

yeah! finally i blogged! wooohoooo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My happiness, and egg-small-ghost.

A little non-bluish day than Monday