6 times.
tmr is the last day of sch after a 10 weeks of schooling. Skipped 6 times! LOL. I calculate okay. out of the 10 weeks, 40 days of lesson, 10 days of fyp. I skipped 6 lessons. And i made my sister worried when she received the letter from school. Which makes her can't trust me that i can graduate in time next year. Yesterday when i asked her about the Taiwan trip, she said she have to see my results first then will she allow me to go. She even knows I got the thought of buying tickets first without her consent. HAHA. so spot on. lol. I think she was worried about my sis-fu too. That he gotten a diarrhoea after he was back from Indonesia. Anyway, i have to be motivated during my last few weeks of school. Yest i heard they got the thought of holding on the booking of hotel, thankyou man. but got to book the tickets fast.
There is this one thing. So vulnerable, so powerful, so scary. Sometimes, i don't know what is the right thing to do, right thing to feel. Things you thought is logical, it wasn't actually. It was an emotional trigger that made you think it's logical. Like stucked at one junction, you don't know which way to go, as in, which actions or thoughts, consensus the parties involved in the situation. haha. nvm if ppl reading don't get it. Just that it's not all about jiajia, but it seems like i am acting like one. hohoho..
Comments