It's the eve of Chinese New Year. But I just cried so hard. Probably I really can't.. I really can't just accept things that seems unfair to me. I really want to feel appreciated and at the least, care from someone I love.. Since Friday, I knew I am moody. There were a few short slience, but he didn't even ask why the sad look on my face. He just went on to continue his stuffs.. I feel ignored.. by someone I called my soul partner. Today, woke up early to have breakfast and went to work and meet mum for late lunch. He told me to shop first, will message me if he is done with his chores. From Paya Lebar, I thought of going Cityhall so that later meeting him would be easier. I didn't.. I went to Tampines instead, with a gulit feeling. I tell myself I would tell him I am at Cityhall when he called. But until late 9pm plus, after I messaged and called, he didn't reply and no ans, then did he reply saying he just had dinner, was still packing and very tired.. I am too.. I am tired too.. waiting in vain. waiting with a heart full of worries about him because he was very sick. waiting like an really stupid idiotic ordinary girl, I feel just like his normal friend. He doesn't really care if I am waiting for him right. He said he is too vexed over his messy room and forgotten about replying.. I am sorry. I know once I let him know what is on my mind, things will start to go wrong. And everything starts with me. Because I started the topic going.
If he haven't notice, its been ages since we have something to do together..

I know I have been affected by the coming Chu Xi dinner at my grandma's place. Because of the stress I know I will feel when I face my relatives.. Does he even know want to know what happened..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My happiness, and egg-small-ghost.

A little non-bluish day than Monday