Third day.
Went to pay respect to my aunt. He went to pay his respects to Suei Chuan last week. Did i walked the same places as he did?
Had a feeling he celebrated Trica's Birthday yesterday.

Forth Day.
I woke up, thinking that everything was a dream. For the third time.
Guess he felt happier with his life now.
She probably has hands like any other one; soft and smooth, heart pure like a kid, discipline and respect with no due to anyone, have knowledge that at the least make his parents feel proud; a girl who suits him, and appreciates him more than I know how to. 
I hope for chances. I hope for his hand.
I had made a decision, but I felt unreal. A consequences I'd think will happen that lies me to make me feel better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My happiness, and egg-small-ghost.

A little non-bluish day than Monday