First day of Chinese Lunar New Year
Dear Heyyeeyayo,
Sorry.. it had been really really long. And I think I have lost myself. Today, my sister and brother spent their whole day with me on the first day of Chinese New Year with me; to celebrate my 24th birthday with me. But all along, I had been thinking that it because they do not have any plans and were obligated to stay together as a practice on such occasion. Until I heard them saying over desserts time when they said something like they gave their whole day to me today and hope I liked it. I do, but feeling guilty too. That I think I took them for granted. I placed my interest and selfishness over them. I had only been thinking for myself. What I like to eat, what I feel like doing, how I want the day to be. But I somehow see that sister and brother had been giving in to me.
And I think I had always been expecting. Like expecting things to be more than what it was. And expecting things to be revolving only around me because it was my birthday. Was really kind of affected that not really much people wished me. I think I am getting what I sowed.
I have to know what is in front of me and learnt things that are happening around me. I can't live for myself. I have to think about others.
I don't know how to start.
Signing off,
JiaJia
Sorry.. it had been really really long. And I think I have lost myself. Today, my sister and brother spent their whole day with me on the first day of Chinese New Year with me; to celebrate my 24th birthday with me. But all along, I had been thinking that it because they do not have any plans and were obligated to stay together as a practice on such occasion. Until I heard them saying over desserts time when they said something like they gave their whole day to me today and hope I liked it. I do, but feeling guilty too. That I think I took them for granted. I placed my interest and selfishness over them. I had only been thinking for myself. What I like to eat, what I feel like doing, how I want the day to be. But I somehow see that sister and brother had been giving in to me.
And I think I had always been expecting. Like expecting things to be more than what it was. And expecting things to be revolving only around me because it was my birthday. Was really kind of affected that not really much people wished me. I think I am getting what I sowed.
I have to know what is in front of me and learnt things that are happening around me. I can't live for myself. I have to think about others.
I don't know how to start.
Signing off,
JiaJia
Comments