A Thursday.

Dear Heyyeeyayo,

Today got to hear one of my favorite song on the radio! All of me by. hahaha. I don't know who sang it. But it was really nice. Thank you for making this song and playing this song, 987fm! And also did i realized how much i'd missed that boy. Sigh. Somehow i wished i wasn't that lousy and clingy. Somehow i wished i can just face the world without the boy so much. Somehow i wished i really got the true strength to be on my own, without having to rely on the boy every time.
Knew i had been avoiding many things, and just focus on current stuffs. To make my life seems easier. In the end, it'd all come back to me again. Have to face all the hiccups, all the knots, and things that i felt make my life interrupted. There are also World's worries and troubles. For example the dry spells and the haze. The missing plane. The many internal conflicts between countries, for the ownership of seas, lands and air region. What are my problems compare to them. My parents are getting old, and as each day pass, i began to feel that I am starting to take them for granted. What should I do with the making of tea to the ancestors, what should I do with the laundry every morning. What should I do with the daily honey and breakfast. What should I do to keep the house alive. So many things to think and plan about, but there I was, worrying; missing; harping; onto things that i thought are the most important and serious things in the World. Sigh.

Ahjia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My happiness, and egg-small-ghost.

A little non-bluish day than Monday