Dear Heyyeeyayo,

Would just want to come here and write something. Just felt I am not enjoying the time that people are giving me. Just felt I am too obsessed with myself. Everything makes me feel like I should know and go the way  I wanted. I can do but people can't do. That's what my sister told me about how she felt towards my behavior. Felt the same too with myself but do not know what to do with it. Would feel very frustrated if things doesn't go my way. Felt that I wasn't used to be this way, and had a feeling that I lost really much of my thoughts. Just feel that things will go better or smooth after this time, everytime. Guess I am in no position to talk about other stuffs. Have to know that I am really a problem, that I ain't helping others even though I thought I am, or that I am actually becoming matured enough to handle stuffs. I am sorry Heyyeeyayo, I knew something is happening or turning, but I didn't stop myself. The feelings that I had felt made me really felt good. Things that I do. It felt good, but somehow the results were not. Felt that its too late, felt that I have ruin myself. Picking it up again feels tired, and make me hesitate. Even to my family, I had been selfish. Just can't bear to let go of my habits. The frustrations make me really feel very bad and I want to avoid them but it was caused other people trouble. I am sorry, I am really sorry. Really hope I could make the people around me happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My happiness, and egg-small-ghost.

A little non-bluish day than Monday