Hello Heyyeeyayo.

Had been long. Very very long. Many things, but I didn't went to remember them. To take them down. To use my heart and feel. To let it go and learn. Whatever I had done, I have been doing what I wanted to do in that instant. I knew I will get nothing in the end. Only the short satisfaction would I get. But I still went ahead and continue to do it. Every time, every day, every thing.
The distance between my dad and mother is not getting nearer or better. Even if I am always early for home. Sister and brother too. It feels like further now. Deep within I know there is something I had done that gradually become us now, but I had been ignoring it. Thinking that things will just change. With just my thinking and self non-existence reassurance. Sister and Brother have been very good. They are very tolerant of me. Brother just let me know that I had been doing it my own way, even thinking that I am right, and right with my non-existence pride again.
Sigh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My happiness, and egg-small-ghost.

A little non-bluish day than Monday