Dear Heyyeeyayo,
Back for not being here after a very long time. What would I say again? Lol. Yup, Sorry. Which I really am. Sorry to you and also to nyself. After being sorry to myself, will I then be genuiely be sorry to others.. perhpas? I don't know if I had became rude or harsh or heartless with my words.. but just felt that I was. Don't even know if I was right or not. But then, felt so much now that I need to be right. That I need to treat others right. Hai. Felt easily fruatrated when things don't go my way. Even the slightest thing. Like people not doing the way I wanted it to be. But its not their obligations to follow, its actually not wrong. But just felt so wrong to me. Felt unfair, felt it shouldn't be this way. Really don't know.. but clearly, i have let so many people down. Due to me. Heyyeeyayo.. what should I do..
Back for not being here after a very long time. What would I say again? Lol. Yup, Sorry. Which I really am. Sorry to you and also to nyself. After being sorry to myself, will I then be genuiely be sorry to others.. perhpas? I don't know if I had became rude or harsh or heartless with my words.. but just felt that I was. Don't even know if I was right or not. But then, felt so much now that I need to be right. That I need to treat others right. Hai. Felt easily fruatrated when things don't go my way. Even the slightest thing. Like people not doing the way I wanted it to be. But its not their obligations to follow, its actually not wrong. But just felt so wrong to me. Felt unfair, felt it shouldn't be this way. Really don't know.. but clearly, i have let so many people down. Due to me. Heyyeeyayo.. what should I do..
Comments