Un-Friday-ness
Dear Greenie,
Today, still feeling really un-Friday.. Haha. This isn't even a word. But somehow I could only think of this to describe my favorite day of the week. However, yesterday something amazing and thankful thing happen to me. Auntie Margaret gave me a hug. Which, I need it so much. She was the only one who I dare to say what I really felt too. And she managed to give me the thing that I needed most. Today, she leave me a vegetarian dumpling on my table too. Remembering me being a vegetarian, and leaving me a piece of it on my table. Thank you so much so much Auntie Margaret...
About being initiative in love, I think I am doing quite a lot. Something that I won't do.. but I am doing it now for Ah Liang. Hai. What am I doing. Is it good, or new? I don't feel good about myself. I feel cheap. 明明很清楚他没兴趣.. 还硬硬去出现在他的荧幕上. ahjialee, why are you doing this.
I just want to thank him for making me feel worthy for that while.
For willing to eat vegetarian with me despite not being one. For remembering about my worries on the menu ingredients, when you yourself have other questions about the food.
Sigh. Greenie! I am very tired to feel as such for these few weeks. I really hope to be hate memories... but they say memories are just there stagnant. It provokes feelings because we (me) were still unwilling to let it go and let it be. I do agree I am holding on to memories and blaming them for my emotions.. Greenie.. am I a difficult person to be communicate with..
Today, still feeling really un-Friday.. Haha. This isn't even a word. But somehow I could only think of this to describe my favorite day of the week. However, yesterday something amazing and thankful thing happen to me. Auntie Margaret gave me a hug. Which, I need it so much. She was the only one who I dare to say what I really felt too. And she managed to give me the thing that I needed most. Today, she leave me a vegetarian dumpling on my table too. Remembering me being a vegetarian, and leaving me a piece of it on my table. Thank you so much so much Auntie Margaret...
About being initiative in love, I think I am doing quite a lot. Something that I won't do.. but I am doing it now for Ah Liang. Hai. What am I doing. Is it good, or new? I don't feel good about myself. I feel cheap. 明明很清楚他没兴趣.. 还硬硬去出现在他的荧幕上. ahjialee, why are you doing this.
I just want to thank him for making me feel worthy for that while.
For willing to eat vegetarian with me despite not being one. For remembering about my worries on the menu ingredients, when you yourself have other questions about the food.
Sigh. Greenie! I am very tired to feel as such for these few weeks. I really hope to be hate memories... but they say memories are just there stagnant. It provokes feelings because we (me) were still unwilling to let it go and let it be. I do agree I am holding on to memories and blaming them for my emotions.. Greenie.. am I a difficult person to be communicate with..
Comments