Chu Six

Hello Heyeeyayo,

Had Lou Hei with my colleagues just now. Guess I didn't really made everyone feeling good with me around. Thank you Victoria for sending Stephanie and me home too. Had a lot to say though; hope Felicia enjoyed her dinner, hope Michelle did not feel uncomfortable seeing me still, hope Celestine, Ashlyn and Jacqueline feel good dinning with me too, hope Angela and Stephanie had a good time too. Though I can see that Angela enjoyed her company with Celestine. Hmm, in anyway, I still feel very insincere about what I had done just now. I am sorry Heyyeeyayo..

Just know that my eldest aunt were hospitalized. It was still Chinese New Year, I hope she will be alright soon and be out of hospital to be back with her family.

Tomorrow is another day again. I felt really tired. But I don't want to implicate Angela and Stephanie in their work with my bad attitude and mindset at work. I also hope that Angela will be able to pull through this very tough and stress period.

Think I am sleeping soon. Good night my Blogspot.

JiaJia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My happiness, and egg-small-ghost.

A little non-bluish day than Monday