Very long Monday
Dear Heyyeeyayo,
Had dinner with Youth Group today. They cooked and didn't mind me eating vegetables, and even fed me with what I loved. :). Thank you Youth Group. But I know they'd love Jacqueline better. She is much more spontaneous and fun-loving, and real too. Hope See Ling feels okay travelling with me just now back home.
Knew that I had been very lazy during work; worked really slow and didn't put effort in them. Saw that the rest are very stress too. Both CRMs and CRAs. I don't know when will they going to last.
Hope the Broker's event tomorrow will be smooth and good. Jiayou Jac!
Thank You & Regards,
JiaJia
Had dinner with Youth Group today. They cooked and didn't mind me eating vegetables, and even fed me with what I loved. :). Thank you Youth Group. But I know they'd love Jacqueline better. She is much more spontaneous and fun-loving, and real too. Hope See Ling feels okay travelling with me just now back home.
Knew that I had been very lazy during work; worked really slow and didn't put effort in them. Saw that the rest are very stress too. Both CRMs and CRAs. I don't know when will they going to last.
Hope the Broker's event tomorrow will be smooth and good. Jiayou Jac!
Thank You & Regards,
JiaJia
Comments