Fri......nah.
Dear Heyyeeyayo,
Today.. I've come to you again. Hahaha. Using 'Today' as my starting was on purpose, as I realized I have been using this to start my post every time. Still, Heyyeeyayo. Today, I initiated my last try to message Ah Liang today. Wanted to ask how was he, and manage to get a dinner with him. Didn't expect it. I didn't mean to get a date, or maybe it is just a dinner with him. I hope I didn't make it seem like I'm forcing him for a meet up because I mentioned that I wanted to treat him back a meal, and even mentioned about going to my fav Indian food place. Hai. This is really my last try. Really can't hope so long. Think I've been hanging onto this for too long, till I kind of lost myself I think. Why don't I sound like a adult... Still coming to you whining about such stuff. When other people are busy pursuing their dreams, knowing what they wanted in life, or at least, not living in denial.
Heyeeyayo!! What should I do!
Today.. I've come to you again. Hahaha. Using 'Today' as my starting was on purpose, as I realized I have been using this to start my post every time. Still, Heyyeeyayo. Today, I initiated my last try to message Ah Liang today. Wanted to ask how was he, and manage to get a dinner with him. Didn't expect it. I didn't mean to get a date, or maybe it is just a dinner with him. I hope I didn't make it seem like I'm forcing him for a meet up because I mentioned that I wanted to treat him back a meal, and even mentioned about going to my fav Indian food place. Hai. This is really my last try. Really can't hope so long. Think I've been hanging onto this for too long, till I kind of lost myself I think. Why don't I sound like a adult... Still coming to you whining about such stuff. When other people are busy pursuing their dreams, knowing what they wanted in life, or at least, not living in denial.
Heyeeyayo!! What should I do!
Comments