Tuesday feeling like Monday because of the blues

Dear Heyyeeyayo,

Today, friendships thought won over him. Nothing to be happy about too though. My friendships 'status' weren't that good too. Just nice Ah Poh messaged me saying it's been very long that I didn't message her. Haha. This proves even further that I ain't a good friend eh. Sigh. I saw a post once saying we can't use people to determine our feelings, values, or emotions. Something like that. But, I do get affected. That's how you know how you make other people feel too. What you do to other people, other people will do that same to you. I told Ah Poh I am feeling down, that's why I didn't contact her. I did thought of her, but to me, I just don't feel ready to face people. I felt she kind of understand. Which, I am really grateful for. She didn't hesitate to believe me too. I was even grateful that she even come messaging me today. Hai. Why do I feel so messed up. It just didn't gets better.. I thought it will, or it will be. Heyyeeyayo... I am really.. I don't know.. I don't even know why I feel this way.. I just hope everyone will be happy..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My happiness, and egg-small-ghost.

A little non-bluish day than Monday