Despite having super stomach cramps today, I felt really happy. One of the happy trigger was when jenny and me coincidentally found the girls in the lift when walking pass unknowingly. It was just plain luck! Because of our plain luck, one Malay guy got shocked by our excitement of shouts. Super funny man. HAHA.LOL. And the simple gather we have during the break, it was good and painful. haha. But not only that, it was also my sister. She called many times but I dint heard it, until today I called her back. I was expecting her to be angry, but she was not and she was calling actually to concern about school & me. She knew I was having the cramps too, so she asked if I want to have some chocolates at her place, but due to I can’t tahan the pain, I wanted to go home as early as possible! So I skipped her kind offer, and skipped also the trip to ps with the girls as well. GULITY CHARGED! Except, after reading a webmail, I was super stunned. Nvm, shall see how it goes tmr.


Although both my classes for yesterday and today seems competitive and I was quiet almost all the time, but I feel it’s okay. I guessed my grades won’t be as good as I want it to be even if I attended the classes. But I think that’s how outside work field will be like once we were freed by RP. Hahahh. Freed? Yes we are freed! We are imprisoned by republic poly! Squat for another few months and we will have to find our own food. Maybe our old classmates might be our future colleagues. LOL. Unbelievable. We are growing together as one! Hahahahah. Anyways, I just hope my next 2 new classes will not be as competitive as previous ones, although I said I don’t mind, but I still prefer to be in a peaceful class. Though bad memories now, but I still lingered onto E46F.


I have typed all that because I only wanted to upload pictures, but suddenly have the urge to wrote my thoughts down in case I forgotten, hahaha. Okay pictures time!



LOL.
whee!
wooo!
4 big eyes
=p!
our sandwiches and tibits!
dates and heads. noooo.. dont step on us!
after super hot tanning.


men men bu le lah.
ME
PECK
MEIYING
FIONA





hahahaa. actually it was all a conicidence. LOLL. but fiona cant make the image out. hahahah. so funny cause she keep taking and taking..


pretty girl in white!

ZzzZzZZz.. meiying still so lively. pro!
peck and Mr Jackie Chan




the hot ang moh. with his girlfriend.


round & round & round..
good photograhper! hahahaa
while waiting for them to ask about ticket price..



KIM GARY AT VIVO!

hahaha. peck looks tired here somehow..







=D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My happiness, and egg-small-ghost.

A little non-bluish day than Monday