Finally, freedom and brand new for Xiu Xiu!

Dear Heyyeeyayo,

Today, went to Xiu Xiu's Graduation Ceremony! She finally is freed! Lol. Okay, sorry. Shouldn't say freed. But felt that she really deserves this after all the tough times she had been through. I didn't really support her or be with her throughout her tough journey. Hence, I was very touched when she remembered to invite me to her ceremony. Thank you so much Ah Xiu. And also, Thank you for willing to let me get to see your dad when you felt uncomfortable letting others know. Thank you. May you feel all the love and blessings that you deserves from all the people surrounding you. Your sis will be fine too :)

Want to say things that I naturally felt during the ceremony and the whole of today.
Yea, Ah Liang. haha. That I think of him when I sees people taking photos. That when I saw a guy holding a camera hurrying his way out from his seat to the front just to take a photo of his graduate's on stage, I'd imagine how it would be like if that was him being that way just to take a photo of me. Haha. That, when I saw a couple having vegetarian together at LingZhi today, I thought I saw his face smiling at me, feeling so himself and at ease. And of course, me feeling Thankful. Except, that was just my imagination. And that, I felt the ache when I thought of Elemen. The realization still scares me; knowing that the hurt seems never-ending and you can't grasps any sign of hopes that you can get away from this gravity-like sink inside your heart. I felt like I can't breathe again..

Everytime I told myself why am I so stupid. To feel all these just because we met up 3 times; didn't really have much memories around Singapore; not even a consistent flow of messages; so why fell so hard. I don't know.. but I would convince myself that I really deserves them because I know I've put my heart in it. I chose to, and could find nothing to fault at except the decisions I sincerely made.
Truthfully no regrets, it was just the rejected aftermath that I didn't prepared for. I think I can do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My happiness, and egg-small-ghost.

A little non-bluish day than Monday