What have I done.
Dear Heyyeeyayo,
Today, and the previous few days, read through a lot of readings about Aquarius. Yet, still not able to get the spelling correct. Sorry.. But just wanted to say that it gets me feeling like I have lost myself all these time. I don't feel as much of an Aquarius as compared to previous times of me. Felt like I have changed into someone very unlike or unbecoming as an Aquarius. I wasn't as knowledgeable I felt. Had always kept thinking I was better but in fact I wasn't. I've become worse. Seeking pity? Seeking empathy? When I can just recover myself properly. I know I can, and I know my problems are really very tiny compared to others. When others are still staying so strong, why am I living as if I had the worst. I've really done nothing much to others.. While others are being so helpful and kind, why am I taking all the things around me for granted. Why am I always blaming others. I have to be conscious of my surroundings, people's feelings, and the impact I'd made on whatever actions I did. I really have to be better.. So that I could be of use to people around me.
Today, and the previous few days, read through a lot of readings about Aquarius. Yet, still not able to get the spelling correct. Sorry.. But just wanted to say that it gets me feeling like I have lost myself all these time. I don't feel as much of an Aquarius as compared to previous times of me. Felt like I have changed into someone very unlike or unbecoming as an Aquarius. I wasn't as knowledgeable I felt. Had always kept thinking I was better but in fact I wasn't. I've become worse. Seeking pity? Seeking empathy? When I can just recover myself properly. I know I can, and I know my problems are really very tiny compared to others. When others are still staying so strong, why am I living as if I had the worst. I've really done nothing much to others.. While others are being so helpful and kind, why am I taking all the things around me for granted. Why am I always blaming others. I have to be conscious of my surroundings, people's feelings, and the impact I'd made on whatever actions I did. I really have to be better.. So that I could be of use to people around me.
Comments